Monday, June 20, 2011

Learning Style

As a student I am usually pretty quiet.  I usually need time to process information and I really like to reflect and think about what I am going to say before I actually say anything.  For me to take intellectual and creative risks in the classroom I would have to be comfortable with the professor and the others in the class.  The environment would need to be supportive and understanding. 
As I said earlier I am a pretty quiet student.  I will get involved with class discussion and ask questions if I am confused.  I always stay on top of my work and I usually try to complete assignments before they are due.  I am a visual learner, it helps me to see things and to actually go through the motion. 
Since I decided to come back to school and I am paying for it this time around, I think I am taking my education more personally.  I also work 5-6 nights a week, so that is why I try to stay ahead of my school work so I am not stressing the last minute to complete an assignment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment